Some of my other work about multilinguals and multilingualism is here:
- Multilinguals are ...?
- Multilingual Norms (2010) - Book review at JLLT (Journal of Linguistics and Language Teaching)
- Three is a Crowd? (2006)
Child language acquisition database
- MCF CHILDES multilingual corpus (2000 & 2010). The corpus contains longitudinal and cross-sectional data on the acquisition of Portuguese, Swedish and English from three siblings.
- Our Languages Abroad – What happens to our languages when we move abroad?
- Multilingualism and Speech-Language Pathology Practices, at ASHA (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association):
- ResearchGate – Discussions
- Multilingualism and Disorders, at Multilingual Living
- “Ask Madalena”, at Multilingual Living
- Myths and Paradoxes About Multilingualism, at Multilingual Mania
- Preocupações Multilingues – Ou Talvez Não, at Filhos Bilíngues
Articles, chapters, seminars, workshops, ...
- Several of these publications can be downloaded from here.
See also Child Language Acquisition, at Linguist List